- CONTACT: Ms. Tracey Felder-President & CEO
- 5 Star Enterprise Inc.,
- 4705-G BakersFerry Road,
- Atlanta, GA, 30336
- DUNS: 069875758
- CageCode: 71 F
5 Star Chemicals, Inc is an Industrial manufacturing company with a unique source for chemicals, formulated products, cleaning and sanitation chemicals, waste water and odor control expertise. We pride ourselves on providing value through service – optimizing our customers supply chain product procurement process, increasing product sustainability, reducing product costs to coordinating the purchase and delivery of products and services.
We service a diverse customer base in a variety of industries including: beverage, food, waste water, automotive, personal care, asphalt and paving, pulp and paper, and chemical processing.
In 2007, 5 Star Chemicals set a goal to becoming a 100% Green Industrial Chemical Manufacturer. In 2008 we launched our Eco Green product line focused on removing hazardous materials and acids from our customers floor care and vehicle cleaning products. In 2009 we set our sights hire with a commitment to have 100% of our products use surfactants on the EPA Design for the Environment (DfE) certification list.
ECO GREEN PRODUCTS::
- Floor Care Series
- Ink Remover/Degreaser
- Asphalt Release Agent
- Janitorial Supplies
- Transit & Railcar Cleaners
- Odor Control Products
- Degreasers &Light Soil Cleaners
- Asphalt & Tar Remover
- Gloves & Personal Protective Equipment
- Vehicle Care Series
- Lime & Concrete Remove
- Specialty Care Series
- Bulk Commodities
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Corporate Responsibility & Ethics
- Studies & Approvals
- Product Performance Reports
Provided change to odor control systems and products for two landfills.
Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty use our products to clean their fleet of vehicles 24/7 at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, world’s busiest airport by passenger traffic since 1998.
Nestle uses our products in their freezer and warehouse maintenance operations and we customize products for all
Manufactured several formularies that meets their green standards, transit and rail car cleaning program. That will not harm their fleet. Product is an OEM product of choice currently used in their daily maintenance.
WAL MART DISTRIBUTION CENTER:::
Custom manufactured a banana room cleaner for their fruit and vegetable center in addition to providing a freezer cleaner and floor scrubber detergent used for their maintenance operation.
- 325611-Detergents Mfg.
- 325199-AII Other Basic Organic Chemical Mfg.
- 325613-Surface Active Agent Mfg.
- 424690-Other Chemical & Allied Prod. Merchant Wholesalers
- 325180-Other Basic Inorganic Chemical Mfg.
- 2841-Soap & Other Detergents, Except Specialty Cleaners
- 5169-Chemicals & Allied Products, Not Elsewhere Classified
- 2842-Specialty Cleaning,Polishing, & Sanitation Preparations
- 1474-Potash, Soda, & Borate Minerals
- Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Women & Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- DBE/DOT Certified: GA, FL, TX, CA, FL, SD, NY, NJ, MN, IL, LA
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Georgia Minority Supplier Developm nt Council (GMSDC)
- Economically DisadvantagedWomen Own d Small Bus. (EDWOSB)
- African-American Female Disadvantag d Bus. Enterprise (AAFDBE)